21 days ago
My client is an Investment Manager dedicated to sustainable investing and positive social and environmental impact, with a strong presence across emerging markets.
Through continued growth and an increasing global push for sustainable financing solutions, they're looking to hire an ESG Manager in Singapore, to work across all renewable energy and infrastructure projects across the region.
· E&S due diligence of deals in accordance with internal processes
· Environmental and social impact assessments of all phases across the Project Development lifecycle
· Support with the development and implementation of investment-specific Community Development Programmes.
· Support with the development, revision, and update of key governance documents
· Be immersed in current or emerging themes in the field of ESG that are relatable to the business
· 7+ years’ experience in ESG management
· Expertise in renewables, water or waste infrastructure
· Excellent knowledge of environmental and social issues
· Both a self-starter and a team player, able to manage multiple priorities
· Masters or Environmental degree preferred