- Posted 07 January 2021
- Salary £65,000 + £5,000 Car Allowance + Bonus
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNet Zero & Sustainability, Energy Management
- Contact NameLouis Blaser
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Environmental Manager to join one of the largest Energy Companies in Europe. You would take a lead in implementing their Zero Carbon Strategy, Zero Waste Strategy, Group Environmental Reporting and Supply Chain Audits.
- Drive the Zero Carbon Strategy across the business
- Execute the zero-waste strategy on a national basis
- Run and organize environmental reporting for the wider group on a quarterly basis
- Take The Lead on trend analysis of environmental KPIs
- Define Environmental Metrics and KPIs for the wider group
- Construct campaigns to participate the business in support the environmental agenda
- Embark On internal and supply chain audits to verify environmental compliance
- Make sure that the environmental management system (EMS) is up to date with changing standards and legislation
- Assist in managing external audits regarding ISO 14001 certification
- Produce internal IEMA environmental training
- Take The Lead on review of notable environmental incidents
- Take The Lead on external accreditations and awards
- Offer business development support
- Construct and chair a governance framework to support company initiatives
- Assist the execution of reliable measurement tools to obtain non-financial objectives across the firm.
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.