14 days ago
Salary: DOE + 20% bonus
TGRC is working with one of the largest renewable energy businesses in the world who are looking for an Engineering Associate to join their UK office. Amongst being one of the largest players in the space, they are also the 4th largest wind player in the world and have offices all over the globe.
Purpose of the role
Manage the design process of the assigned projects within the concerned geography, providing technical support both to the development phase, the contracting and construction phase, in accordance with the directives of the head of the department and applicable regulations, to guarantee the minimization of costs, compliance with deadlines and quality requirements of the projected assets.
To succeed in this role:
· Bachelor’s Degree in science or Engineering or a postgraduate in Renewable Energies will be valued
· At least 8-10-year experience in Wind/Solar PV Power Plants
· Experience in civil design, coordination and planning in engineering teams and external engineering companies
· PV plants, High voltages lines and electrical substation projects
· Experience in development engineering, infrastructure design, tender engineering, project handover of which are amongst others
· Communicative and sociable
· Available to travel
· Knowledge of International technical normative