A rare opportunity to join a global leading manufacturer of energy storage and transformer products.
- Sales Territory: UK & Ireland
- Sales and Marketing to Utilities, Developers, Aggregators, Private owners of Renewable Generati on companies.
- Identify and build strong business relationship with (potential) clients.
- Maintain and manage the customer and sales activity information through the reports.
- Analysis of terms and conditions of Tender Documents and Contract.
- Working with HQ/UK team to develop and review of Bid Proposals.
- Involvement in Project Management of ongoing projects
- Networking with customers and hearing voice of customers and record in the report or database.
- Reporting market trends and project information
- Meet Sales Target and continuous grow market share.
- Lead to create a Sales Strategy and Customer Engagement Plan.
- Create and report Sales and Marketing activity by weekly report
- Other duties as reasonably required by the Company.
- Has experience in BESS organizations such as NEC, Tesla, Fluence, ABB, GE as a Sales or Business Development role for more than 5 years
- Has high understanding of BESS business
- Has experience in contracting more than 5 projects in BESS or similar projects.
- Has ability to analyse basic technical requirements
- Has experience or understand energy trade market
- Has experience in Sales position for minimum 10 years
- Has experience working with HV electrical contractors
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project
- Relevant engineering qualification
- UK driving license