about 2 years ago
Our client, one of the most successful Energy Efficiency Consultancies in the UK are looking for a Consultant Engineer whose role is to develop customer proposals combining a bespoke solution to their energy management needs and, then to deliver those proposals on time and within budget. The ideal Consultant Engineer should have experience in Energy Solution, ESOS Project Management and Contract Management.
- Responsible for the engineering, costing, proposal and implementation of all Energy services Projects, working in conjunction with external partners
- Responsible for accuracy in costing and rigour of cost management in implementation will be critical for the achievement of targeted gross margin.
- The position holder will need to be able to work closely with the assigned project analyst and sales representative from the Energy Services team.
- Responsible for Qualifying initial customer solutions for projects
- Manage the implementation of solutions, ensuring safety and cost effectiveness
- e the point of contact for customers and third parties to ensure a smooth implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field required
- ESOS Lead Assessor Registered
- DEC Qualified
- Understanding and commitment to all Health and Safety Regulations, policies and standards
- Related field and project planning experience
- Preferred project implementation experience in the renewable sector
- Excellent project management skills desired
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Field management experience desirable, such as working with Distributor Network operators
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.