The Green Recruitment Company are partnered with a market leading European renewable energy developer, owner and operator who are currently expanding their international presence.
The company are consistently ranked as a top renewable developer and are in a significant growth stage. There are 500 employees globally and the company own and operate renewable energy projects across Europe and the Americas. They are currently hiring for their team in Madrid.
The CEO has grown an investment and development team in Madrid and now requires a Renewable Energy Development Project Manager who can manage the whole development cycle of a renewable energy project (Wind or Solar PV) from inception to entering operation in European Countries. LATAM experience desirable.
- Manage the whole development cycle of a renewable energy project (Wind or PV Solar) from inception to entering into operation in European Countries. Experience in Latam would be a plus.
Proven experience in:
- Having obtained Wind Farms and PV Plants and associated infrastructures Administrative Authorization released by the relevant Regional or National Administrative body.
- Grid access, connection, Technical Access Contracts with DSO/TSO and EON-ION-FON proved experience with utilities and/or TSOs.
- Having obtained Environmental Impact Approval for Wind Farms and PV Plants.
- Experience in Joint Evacuation infrastructures.
- Land lease negotiation, RBDA and expropriation.
- Elaborate relevant documentation to be provided in the frame of the Administrative Authorization and Municipal license.
- Experience in technical and legal due diligence performed on buy-side
- Liaise with external consultants supporting the project design and technical due diligences.
- Elaborate land lease contracts.
- Degree in Engineering MSc.
- More than 3 years professional experience in Wind Farms and PV Plants project management.
- Experience in preparation and follow up of administrative authorization process of wind farms and solar PV plants in accordance to Regional and/or National regulations and execute projects for wind farms and photovoltaic plants.
- Experience in preparation and follow up of technical documentation for grid access and connection requests.
- Team player.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to travel.
- Languages: English and a second European language required. Spanish beneficial.