about 2 years ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a professional services provider in their search for a brand-new Commercial Manager. The business has an excellent reputation for delivering high quality services to household names. This role will be a great move for a commercially biased sustainability/energy professional looking to work for one of the most reputable businesses in the energy world & further involvement in wider services.
The focus of the role is in support of the Commercial Director – bridging the gap between the technical energy delivery & business development teams by way of strategizing and streamlining the overall business delivery and further bolstering out maximum profitability.
- Oversee commercial performance of the energy efficiency/sustainability team.
- Further develop a robust reporting & monitoring framework applicable to team/business unit performance
- Work closely with bid managers, finance & delivery team to upkeep robust internal reporting mechanisms
- Support the account & business development teams in understanding performance of their accounts and overall profitability of tendered works
Personal Requirements & Experience
- Background & experience working in Energy OR Sustainability a must!
- Experience working in similar commercial role
- Very good time and work flow management
- Great communicator and ability to work across different teams