Competitive Salary + Lucrative Bonus
about 2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company have exclusively partnered with a leading renewable energy innovator to identify and engage a brand-new Corporate Finance Manager.
This is a newly-created position and the post holder will play a crucial role in the raising of both debt and equity capital at the asset and company level. We are seeking an individual who comes from the renewable energy sector, or has a strong interest in it, together with strong financial modelling skills, the capability to work independently, and the appetite to work within a pioneering and ambitious business.
- Financial modelling – Commercial & technical feasibility surrounding new project development opportunities.
- Project management of transactions
- Interfacing to advisors and counter-parties
- Providing a link between the internal engineering, technology and commercial teams and the transaction
- Data room and Q&A management
- Development of presentation materials in support of senior company management.
- Relevant degree, along with a professional finance qualification and/or in-house training at a relevant high-quality institution
- Experience within an investment bank, fund or project developer
- Experience in project finance
- High degree of proficiency in financial modelling
- Self-starter with the ability and willingness to operate at whatever level is needed to get the job done
- Experience, or a strong interest, in sustainability, and an understanding of the alternative energy sector
- Confident, co-operative and resourceful
- Ability to travel if required.