- Posted 02 October 2020
- Salary Open to Discussion
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEnergy Management
- Contact NameLouis Blaser
A great opportunity to join one of the largest gas producers and shape their Environmental Markets team as it develops a separate business unit.
- Develop our important analysis to sustain the full value chain of Environmental products, helping upstream and downstream origination targets as well as expansion of our current trading on the EU ETS and potential expansion into new markets and voluntary carbon offsets globally.
- Pursue the expansion of the European and global development of hydrogen build usage and market development.
- Construct and build decision-supporting analysis, tools and models that support profitable trading/origination including an EUETS S&D model
- Boost and build the team by sharing new information and tools
- Co-operate with other analytical teams within front office to generate consistent cross commodity analytics and forecasts(and ensuring best practice is maintained).
- Experience in analysing Environmental Products (for example EUA’s/CER’s/UER’s/VCUs etc) and understanding of the drivers of the EU ETS.
- Comprehensive understanding of the regulation championing the advancement of the Environmental Products and the impact these have on the forward evolution of the markets.
- Experience of working in a trading environment
- Understanding of statistics and modelling is highly regarded
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.