Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 1 year ago
BMS Support Engineer
- London & Southeast England
- Competitive + company car/cash allowance, performance-related bonus + a range of other benefits
Our client is a major player in the UK energy management sector, they design, install, monitor, maintain and optimise Building Energy Management Systems on projects that embrace smart cities and commercial/industrial projects.
They provide building and energy generation services required in a Zero Carbon world – renewable energy generation – including solar PV and battery storage solutions, heat networks, and electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
Our client has a new opening for an experienced and highly motivated BMS/BEMS Support Engineer to join their growing team.
A varied role, you could be carrying out scheduled maintenance activities one day at a major hospital, to upgrading controllers at a pharmaceutical site or initiating an energy reduction initiative the next.
Our client has a regional business and as such you'll be working across Greater London and Southeast; so if you are looking to reduce your time away from home and long days through travel then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Responding to various customer service calls, whether they be emergency or scheduled, on site or remotely, you'll carry out full checks, analyse and diagnose problems through testing and interrogating Customers BMS
- Delivering exceptional levels of client/customer service, discussing the best course of action, working as a team with those customers to help deliver a Best in Class Service
- Confidently identify actions/equipment required and providing timescales around the resolution and highlighting any potential improvement or upgrade opportunities.
- Providing customers with written service reports & field quotes on a daily basis; and your line manager will require timesheets and other necessary weekly information (like expenses) which must be delivered in a timely manner, so being highly organised is a key element of the role.
Our client values all BEMS and HVAC experience and believe that a good engineer will quickly pick up the skills to support any system however we’re ideally seeking applications with a high level of understanding of the following systems:
- Tridium BEMS
It would also be great to have:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to maintain a collaborative working environment with all stakeholders, including customer and external service providers
- Excellent customer service levels with a professional approach, and a dedication to meeting customer expectations, including delivering technical support, coaching and direction
- An agile working approach with flexibility to support on call rota structure
- As you will be traveling to different sites its essential that you hold a full driving licence.