6 months ago
This is a unique opportunity to join a successful international renewbale energy developer and operator with core interests in Solar PV and Onshore Wind. They are currently developing a significant portfolio across Europe, Latin America and the Middle East and North Africa. This financial management of Utility Scale Renewable Energy Projetcs, from back office accounts, and to construction and asset management.
- Oversee and manage the timely preparation of financial statement for Latam. (Internal and external)
- Manager Latam monthly closing activities, internal controls and process enhancements to mitigate risk and ensure compliance with all internal/external accounting standards and guidelines.
- Oversee Latam statutory audits and tax complicance.
- Responsible for Latam internal control activities to ensure compliance requirements are achieved.
- Provide financial support to the planning, budgeting and forecasting process.
- Act as key liaison with operations, functional teams and with internal/external auditors.
- Provide critical leadership, coaching and mentoring to the Latam accounting team
- Minimum 8+ years of experiences, big 4 and energy industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting.
- Strong organizational skills supported by defined processes.
- Ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability in team management
- Solid IFRS and local GAAP knowledge