£30,000 - £45,000 + bonus
2 months ago
The Account Manager is accountable for retaining and growing a portfolio of customer accounts and developing strong customer relationships. The post holder will lead on key customer engagement, contract retention, upselling and cross-selling services and networking to identify and win new customers.
- Be directly responsible for growing and retaining a customer portfolio.
- Maintain account plans which identify and manage key customer risks and opportunities.
- Build a strong pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Lead on the upsell and cross-sell of services.
- Identify wider opportunities for other CS divisions.
- Establish strategic relationships with key decision makers at customer organisations, including senior stakeholder engagement.
- Update and maintain account management activity using CRM software.
- Manage full end-to-end contract process to successfully on-board customers onto new contracts or services.
- Liaise closely with Customer Services teams with on-going service delivery, assisting with the resolution of any issues.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Service Leads to produce quality customer communication plans in addition to upsell and cross sell marketing material.
- Successful relationships will need to be developed with:
- The Energy Divison’s SMT Team
- All colleagues within The Energy DivisionKey stakeholders across Commercial Services’ Divisions
- The Energy Division’s key customers
- Key stakeholders and senior contacts at customer organisations
- Gas and Electricity suppliers
- Key supply chain companies