Competitive Salary (DOE)
9 months ago
My client are a global developer and operator of onshore and offshore wind farms. They are currently looking for a Wind Turbine Generator (WTG) Project Manager.
As WTG Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and coordinating the WTG sub-project for offshore wind farms across all project phases
- Contract negotiations
- Supporting with contract and claim management
- Planning and coordinating interfaces
- Supporting and monitoring the suppliers in terms of the design, manufacturing and installation of the wind turbine
Key qualifications and experience:
- Engineering degree
- Several years of professional experience in the management of complex technical projects in wind energy
- Strong focus on wind turbines
- Good written and spoken German and English
- Willingness to travel
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a global company and work on dynamic projects and be a part of a growing and diverse team. The company are offering a competitive salary, comprehensive rewards package, and the scope for personal development and growth.