€90,000 - €120,000
12 days ago
VP Construction – Solar PV & Wind
Location: Madrid, Spain
Salary: €90,000 - €120,000
TGRC is working with a global Solar IPP who specialise in delivering solar photovoltaic plants across the world. The company are looking for a VP of Construction to oversee their solar construction division. The candidate will create/manage relationships with vendors and subcontractors at a high level.
- The VP of Construction will oversee and manage the permitting, contracting, engineering, procuring, constructing and commissioning of solar new large scale ground mounted PV plants in different locations in Spain, on time, budget and to agreed standards.
- Assume responsibility for operations including all aspects of our operational function from Design to commission including vendor management, installation contractor management, project management and customer success.
- The role will be establishing and maintaining productive and collaborative relationships with EPC and other contractors, representatives of the grid operators and governmental entities, internal stakeholders, as well as various service providers.
- The role will work in parallel with several solar PV plant projects, taking overall responsibility for activities throughout the lifecycle of the plant; development, engineering, construction, and operation.
- Experience of the Spanish solar market and proven project management skills, with substantial experience of managing complex commercial or industrial construction projects
- Fluent Spanish, with ability to communicate well in both written and verbal English
- Degree in Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management, or equivalent
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project or other Project Management software to control programs of work, budget and control deviations, with working knowledge of AutoCAD, PVSyst.
- Frequent travel to the projects will be required.
- Demonstrated ability to delegate, organize, and manage projects through to completion on tight deadlines