9 months ago
Digital Careers, part of the Green Recruitment Company is currently working with a global creative video production agency. They are a platform based business who connects an online community of 400,000 creative film/video specilists with client projects across the globe. They have worked with huge global brands such as Airbnb, Audi, Unilever, HP, Ogilvy and Universal. They are a truly global business with offices in Australlia, USA, Asia and the UK.
- This is a tremendous opportunity to be an early employee in a fast growing, global business, with opportunities for career expansion both locally and overseas
- Based in our London office, you will work closely with our UK/Europe MD and team and work with our growing list of clients, including some of the world’s largest brands.
- You will work with clients on their creative briefs, including budgets, timeframes, approaches and language, to ensure they are optimised for success
- Assist clients with shortlisting filmmaker treatment responses to their briefs and the selection process to commission the best filmmaker for their brief.
- Advising clients on the platform and process to a ensure positive experiences and successful outcomes.
- Handling filmmaker questions on briefs and on the platform and process
- Helping to grow our creative community of production companies, directors, editors and animators across the UK and Europe, as well as their engagement with the platform.
- Provide input into our technology platform to improve the process and tools for clients and creatives.
- Tremendous scope to expand your role and further your career as part of a high growth, global business
Experience and skills:
- You will need to have at least 5 years experience in agencies in an account management, creative or production role.
- A thorough knowledge of video production, and ability to advise clients and assess the credentials of filmmakers pitching on their briefs.
- You will be creative and have an understanding of how to write a good creative brief in order to get the best out of the filmmaker community.
- You will have the ability to assess a good creative idea and whether it is ‘on brief’ and be able to work with clients and filmmakers to evolve their ideas.
- A deep understanding of digital and social media marketing and an appreciation for improvements that can come from new approaches and technology.
- Passionate and excited about playing a key role in a growing business, and thrive in a small team and a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail, great organisational skills and excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, be self-motivated and show initiative.
- Have a positive can-do attitude and embrace new challenges.
- Have a strong interest in film, advertising, digital marketing and social media.
- Marketing, advertising, communications or similar degree highly regarded but not essential
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.