about 3 years ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the leading Electrical Transmission and Distribution companies in Saudi Arabia. They are now looking to develop other opportunities in the renewable energy feild. The company intends to execute renewable energy projects in the Kingdom and is therefore creating a team in Saudi for that purpose. The hire of a Tender director is essential to this growth.
In the recent years, tenders have become a high-stakes, complex, ultra-competitive businesses, with no second chances and no negotiation for those who aren’t the best.
The tendering team’s role is therefore becoming vital to the company’s growth as it will be helping secure future projects for the group and ensure job security.
The Manager of the tendering department shall therefore have a leading role within the company and shall directly be reporting to the CEO.
- Manage the team of bid managers and estimators within the tendering department to develop winning bid submissions
- Gather, review and analyze intelligence and research
- Search for competitive sources of supply in the country but as well outside
- Review the information about demands, supply and proposals preparations
- Monitor the bid management and coordinate with the different departments within the company in order to ensure the bid is aligned with the organization’s requirements and targets
- Coordinate the tender reviews and deadlines to ensure the frameworks and timelines of each tender are met and a bid is submitted on time to each client and within the budget
- Ensure all clients’ questions are answered and the company is provided with the best possible chances of success on each bid
- Never ever miss a deadline
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Ability to communicate and influence at senior level
- Proven track record in leading successful multi-million US Dollars deals
- Strong time management and organizational skills, excellent attention to details
- Ability to coordinate several teams/tenders at the same time
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- University degree in business, engineering or any other field related to the position
- PMP is a plus