Technical Support Associate
- Posted 21 February 2023
- Salary Competitive Salary (DOE)
- LocationUnited States of America
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineRenewable Energy & Infrastructure
- Contact NameHannah Glasheen
The Green Recruitment Company has partnered with a fast-growing, private equity-backed energy management outsourcing company that is committed to reducing global carbon emissions across the United States. They are growing rapidly and looking for an experienced Technical Support Associate to help support their customer base throughout the United States.
We have an opportunity for a motivated individual to fill the role of Technical Support Associate, HVAC, Electrical. In this position, the successful candidate will be be eager to take a hands-on role in a fast paced, leading energy management company by diagnosing and troubleshooting our technology, systems, and equipment with customers and third-party vendors.
· Research and identify solutions to various problems related to energy-saving technologies including but not limited to HVAC systems, refrigeration systems, metering, etc.
· Track customer issues through to resolution in a timely manner
· Communicate with clients and third-party vendors via phone, email or chat application
· Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers and properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
· Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
· Prepare accurate and timely reports and ensure all issues are properly logged
· Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
· Deliver training to vendors on systems, processes, and technologies
· Other job-related duties may be assigned.
· Flexible hours required as field crews’ schedules will vary and include some weekend and late night work.
· Up to 15% travel may be required
Desired Skills and Experience:
·Hands on field experience with HVAC, refrigeration and electrical systems, Industry-specific certification in HVAC, Refrigeration or Electrical preferred
· Strong troubleshooting and organizational skills
· Creative problem solver with the ability to multi-task and provide excellent customer service.
· 5+ years of relevant experience in a customer focused position involving technical knowledge of a company's products and services.
· Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential when communicating with customers and clients
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects efficiently
· Experience working with different operating systems including Windows.
· Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
What We Offer:
• Career advancement opportunities in a fast-growing, supportive company environment
• Competitive pay
• Full benefits package including medical, dental, vison, 401K, life insurance, and disability insurance
• Opportunity to work as part of a team that values its members and works together to achieve positive change.