- Posted 16 November 2022
- Salary 40k - 60k CNY per month
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameChenyang Li
1. According to the requirements of fusion technology, responsible for the overall project design of superconducting magnet, including the design of magnet body and supporting subsystems;
2. Propose the overall technical requirements of the magnet system, including the feasibility scheme, interfaces of various systems, quality standard design, etc;
3. Organize the team to implement the project plan, and uniformly coordinate the smooth connection between all subsystems, including but not limited to low-temperature system, power supply system, monitoring system, etc.
4. Organize the team to carry out the development of key processes and technologies of high temperature superconducting magnets.
1. Bachelor degree or above, Master degree is preferred. Major background in mechanical design, nuclear science and engineering, electrical engineering, cryogenic engineering, etc;
2. More than 10 years of experience in overall design of superconducting magnets, better understanding of magnet systems, submodules, supporting equipment, etc., and able to independently complete magnet engineering and process design;
3. Be familiar with various system interfaces of magnets, national, provincial and municipal standards of magnets, and have rich experience in collaborative technology development of multiple parties (colleges, enterprises, universities, etc.) is preferred.