Competitive salary with expatriate package
10 months ago
Our Client is a Japan based independent renewable energy project developer, with the goal of becoming one of the leading renewable energy provider, they are expending their business into offshore wind, several large scaled wind projects are in advantaged stage of the development phase.
The ideal candidate is someone with extensive knowledge in offshore wind, and able to direct all project phases and participates in establishing, monitoring and integrating all project elements. He/she is expected to coordinate the operational aspects of ongoing projects.
- Lead others and directs all phases of assigned projects;
- Develop and maintains the documented project structure including the RAAs of each team engaged on the project;
- Lead the offshore project team and help establish alliances with other third parties, organizations to assess potential partnership and commitment to the project;
- Develop and maintains constructive and cooperative interpersonal working relationships within the team;
- Provide motivation, leadership and mentor project team members including less experienced project managers;
- Provide feedback and performance assessments to appropriate management in a timely manner;
- Suggest on project performance measures and coordinate actions to address related issue to increase project performance;
- Participate and provide cost reporting and analysis on a regular schedule;
- Continuously seek to expand and improve personal knowledge in the area of project management and assist incadopting new processes or changes to help mature the program/project management discipline.
- Degree in a related field of study and with 10 to 15 years related experience working in wind energy sector (offshore);
- Familiar with offshore platforms, directly managed large scale offshore wind farm from development to construction stage;
- Advanced leadership skills and training skills, able to suggest and mentor junior project managers/ engineers as well as supervise EPC contractors.