3 months ago
A great opportunity to join a large O&M Service provider as a lead technician to work on the execution and routine maintainance of utility scale PV projects throughout the Netherlands.
• Visual inspection activities, cleaning and report to management team;
• Routine maintenance activities on modules, inverters, cables and connectors, DC and AC distribution boxes;
• Routine maintenance activities on module mounting systems, fence and gates, inverter and transformer stations (excluding equipment);
• Routine maintenance activities on monitoring and communication equipment (data logger, routers, sensors, etc.);
• Routine maintenance activities on security system devices (cameras, barriers, etc.);
• Fault identification on electrical components by means of visual inspections or professional site measurement activities (thermal imaging, insulation tester, etc).
• Execute corrective measures to keep the PV system available;
• Engage and manage subcontractors.
• At least three years’ working experience in the installation and maintenance of electrical systems for industrial sites;
• Experience in the photovoltaic business is a plus;
• Valid and clean car driving license (BE license is a plus);
• Personal vehicle;
• Electrical studies or working experience (MBO or equivalent education level);
• English proficiency is a plus;
• H&S and site management trainings are plus.