Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 1 year ago
Seeking a Project Development Manager based in Madrid to be a key player in the development of Solar PV projects across Iberia.
- Manage the whole development cycle for the Solar PV projects located in Spain and Portugal from inception to operation
- Obtaining Administrative Authorizations for PV Plants and associated infrastructures
- Grid connection with DSO/TSO CTA and EON-ION-FON/APES proved experience with utilities and/or TSOs
- Obtaining Environmental Impact Approval for PV Plants
- Land lease negotiation
- Prepare administrative documentation for Administrative Authorization and Building license
- Technical and legal due diligence
- Liaise with external consultants supporting the project design and technical due diligences
- Degree in Electrical Engineer.
- 1-3 years professional experience in PV Plant project design & management
- Experience in preparation and follow up of administrative authorization process of solar PV plants
- Experience in preparation and follow up of technical documentation for grid access and connection requests
- Fluency in Spanish and English