4 months ago
This is a great opportunity for a Pre-Sales Engineer to join a leading independent software business focused on data intelligence cloud solutions for major renewable energy companies.
- Support key account & sales managers including product demonstrations,
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends optimum solutions, ensuring appropriate support for the proposed solution,
- Good understanding and working knowledge of a Solar plant along with SCADA and plant monitoring system,
- Good communication skills with proactive ability to scope the technical solution required to address customer needs; assess customer met and unmet needs and recommend optimum solution,
- Experience in responding to RFI/RFQ/RFP during bidding,
- Comfortable to work cross functionally with product management and engineering by providing feedback and voice of customer to drive future revenue based on market needs,
- Manage the trial process (pilot sites) and responsible for the delivery quality during the whole pilot phase, and alert of potential customer satisfaction threats,
- Able to provide training to customers when needed and support training needs including content development and review,
- Participate in conferences; shows, exhibitions when appropriate and requested.
- Secures input from all necessary stakeholders within the company and adequate partners. Adapts solutions or select partners, as necessary, to ensure appropriate answers to the customer needs.
- Support technical marketing needs including content development, generation and delivery of product webinars, creating videos, writing whitepapers, and other technical marketing related activities,
- Shares with key account sales manager assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines and/or market areas.
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution,
- Minimum six years of project or sales engineering experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment,
- A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable role in renewable sector (solar).
- IT background and interest,
- Languages: English (mother tongue), French is a plus
- Practical, proactive, solution provider, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Analytical rigor, precision, curiosity,
- This position includes outside travel to customers’ premises.