TGRC are working with a leading global EPC company specialised in the construction of utility scale PV and HV engineering services. They have recently won the tender to construct a 300MW project in Caceres, Spain. As a result they are looking to grow their project execution teams.
The Electrical Supervisor vacancy are of critical importnance.
- Relevant Degree in Electricall Engineering or suitable working experience.
- Experience on Utility Scale PV Projects ( 25MW+)
- 3 years experience minumum
- Detailed understanding of engineering and construction issues and processes.
- The ability to think analytically, critically assess requirements and select best approach to meeting construction objectives
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- IT literate with demonstrable Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel/spreadsheets,
- Comply with Health and Safety Regulations.
- Be responsible for the Quality assurance.
- Monitor and report on construction progress.
- Management of subcontractors.
- Work with design manager for correct execution of project designs.
- Define construction problems and solutions.