$ 45,000-70, 000
5 months ago
Our Client is a renewable investment platform sponsored by a private equity fund. they operate over 1.5GW clean energy power projects in East Asia and South East Asia, and actively developing over 300MW solar and wind projects in Korea. 500MW power plants are expected to be developed in the coming 3 years.
- Managing the design, installation, and commissioning of solar power plants.
- Supporting the development of solar projects by providing optimal technical solutions.
- Coordinate Project Management work as well as Field Operation Management; Managing the project interactions and deliverables between the HQ and corporate partners (where applicable).
- Leading the technical and construction team of the solar system;
- Proactively identifies issues and provides general guidance on resolving project challenges;
- Drive the project's evolution through completion within scope, timeline, quality, and budgetary constraints;
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or other related subjects;
- 3-8 years of relevant experience in EPC of PV technology;
- Have successfully installed at least 10MW solar system;
- Able to travel around in Korea (up to 40%); the ability to work independently.
- Ability to interact and present effectively with executive team.
- Native Korean Speaker, good command of English.