25 days ago
TGRC are represernting a major Renewable Energy Investment fund, who manage a signifcant portfolio of Ground Mount and Rooftop Solar Assets, onshore wind, battery storage, CSP, CHP, energy efficiency and waste to energy. Recent expansion of the Solar portfolio has created a position within the London office for a PV Peformance Analyst.
- To ensure plant performance is optimised at all times
- To ensure the swift resolution of all incidents
- To ensure all reports are completed as per asset management agreement
- To provide support to the wider Management team.
- Daily monitoring of each asset at string level
- Accurate logging of all incidents, remedial actions and resolutions
- Pursuing all open incidents to resolution
- To be fully cognisant of all plants within caseload including components, monitoring systems, O&M contract, module cleaning, grass cutting, pyranometer calibration, planning requirements, land management and biodiversity matters
- Supporting the accurate and timely production of all reports to clients and lenders including weekly dashboard, distributions clearance dashboard, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports
- To identify issues causing underperformance and to lead on the production of investigative analytical reports to identify the root cause and suggested mitigation
- Provide monthly energy production (export and import) values to the administration team so OFGEM obligations are fulfilled
- Develop and enhance relations with O&M providers
- To update the Performance Master as required
- Update Asset Performance files for all NESF assets.