The Green Recruitment Company is delighted to be working with one of the top premier independent commercial-scale solar provider in the U.S. This client Power originates, develops, owns and operates locally sited solar generation, energy storage and charging infrastructure across the nation, with approximately 700 megawatts across 25 states and is growing.
About the Position
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual with the skills, experience, and aptitude to serve as Solar Field Services Technician.
• 4-year degree or equivalent (training in armed forces), with preference in electrical engineering or electrical or control experience
• Proficient in reading and understanding low voltage, medium voltage plans, wiring and control diagrams, specification, and data sheets
• Familiar with central and string inverters, DAS, and communication systems
• Capable of thermal imaging testing and analysis, insulation resistance testing and the completion of commissioning reports
• Strong attention to detail
• Effective communicator
Our team is the asset we are most proud of. We aim to create a positive work-life balance.
Here are a few of the benefits we offer:
Health and Dental Insurance (100% of premium paid of Company’s standard policy)
Company Vehicle or Reimbursement
Company tools and equipment
Participation in 401k Plan
Paid cell phone service
Company paid lunch.