Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 2 months ago
Opportunity to join an International Consultancy company, advising across Owners Engineering and Lenders Technical Advisory as a Senior Solar Consultant in French & Arabic speaking countries. This position can be remote based OR in either Munich, Hamburg, Bremen and Essen.
- Work as a technical advisor to International and Development Finance Institutions, private project developers and government institutions in the field of Solar PV and hybrid systems.
- Lead international Solar PV and hybrid projects as Project Manager, either in the capacity of Owners Engineer or as Lenders Technical Advisory Due Diligence works.
- Lead a project team and coordinate sub-contractors and QA/QC as required.
- Support the sales team in the acquisition of new projects as required.
- Successfully graduated in the field of energy and environmental technology, electrical engineering or similar, with a focus on Renewable Energies / Solar Photovoltaics.
- Around 10 years’ experience in either the planning, design, development or consulting of renewable energy systems, especially in the field of Solar PV and PV hybrid systems.
- Experience in consulting environments and knowledge of the typical client base and industry contacts is desirable. Understanding of power systems or energy economics is an advantage.
- Very good written and spoken skills in English and French. Arabic would be a bonus.