8 months ago
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Software Developer to work with a public body implementing innovative technology solutions. The role will have a real impact on operational process, potentially across the whole of government. They will work with research institutes, tech vendors and will be responsible for working on data analytics and speech-to-text transcription.
- Performing software development and integration of software components
- Working with all stakeholders in the system implementation team, including the IT Department.
- Performing Extraction, Transforming and Load (ETL) and User Acceptance Tests (UAT) tasks on the database.
- Supporting the development of system designs and identification of sources (research institutes or vendors) for the system/technology components
- Supporting the requirements of the system/technology components to engage research institutes and vendors
- Support identification of use cases, data and user needs for privacy preserving data mining techniques to be implemented and tested in the data analytics platform
- The individual will have a background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or a related field with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Experience in developing or integrating software, performing ETL tasks and experience in web application development, preferably using React or Angular.
- Preferable experience with any or all of the following: Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment / Delivery (CD), DevOps tools, Containerization and Orchestration tools (e.g. Docker, Pivotal (PCF), Cloud Foundry (CF), Kubernetes (K8s) etc.) Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Deep Learning (DL), SQL / NoSQL / DataLake etc. , Cloudera, Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce.