Competitive Salary (DOE)
13 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company is recruiting an Onshore Wind Project Manager to work in their dynamic and experienced onshore Renewables team of an important European Utility.
The client has a portfolio of more than 500MW of wind projects and ambitious growth plans in the Spanish Market.
The Onshore Project Manager will be in charge of the Engineering and Construction of the Onshore Wind Projects in Spain, reporting to the Technical Director.
The position is based in Madrid and offers hybrid working.
· Coordinate and liaison with stakeholders.
· Assurance that checkpoints are accomplished on time.
· Budget compliance and deviation control.
· Supervising contracts along with risk management, quality assurance and document and cost control.
· Arrange site visits and meetings whilst delivering excellent community engagement at each stage of a project.
· 3+ years of relevant experience working in the construction and engineering of onshore wind projects.
· Experience in environmental and planning aspects of project development.
· A willingness and enthusiasm to work as part of a dynamic team, whilst fostering a positive working environment for all members.
· Bachelor degree in Engineering.
· Fluency in English and availability to travel is a requirement.