Ho Chi Minh City
Competitive Salary (DOE)
26 days ago
A leading Consultancy is looking for a Senior Project Engineer - Solar to support their growth in the APAC region. You will initially take a lead on multiple APAC solar projects, with a view that the role will grow into leading a team of solar and storage experts.
- Work with customers as the main client interface and attend client meetings with lenders and developers as needed.
- Manage high profile Independent Engineering and Technical Advisory projects for project financing, sales and acquisitions primarily for solar projects and portfolios.
- Perform site visits during construction and operation and perform monthly construction monitoring site visits to review progress against technical specifications
- Support and compile and complete IE and TA reports and summarize key results and conclusions.
- Prepare communication plans and related project status reports. Facilitate and lead regular status meetings with internal project team, sponsors, and stakeholders.
- Work with internal resources, associate project managers, project managers, as well as sub-consultants. Ensure project deliverables stay on time, on target, and on budget.
- Previous experience (5 years or above) in the solar PV industry, preferable on consultancy. Additional experience on solar PV Project development would be positively evaluated.
- Good understanding of solar technology with experience in the review of main PV related equipment (PV modules, inverters, trackers and other main equipment in the BOS of a solar PV Project).
- Good understanding on typical KPIs for solar PV and high level understanding of energy modelling for solar PV projects.
- Demonstrable experience handling utility scale solar PV Projects with experience on PV Project design
- Experience defining and reviewing provisional acceptance and commissioning requirements for solar PV Projects.
- Experience leading teams or projects, with a growth mindset