Competitive Salary (DOE)
12 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are partnered with a leading M+E consultancy in the data centre sector. Their Data Centre division is growing rapidly, following successful expansion across Europe in the exciting world of Hyperscale/Colocation Data Centre Design.
They are seeking industry- experts, with the drive and ambition to be at leading edge of the market, as they provide innovative & sustainable design solutions for their Blue Chip Big Tech clients.
- Lead Mechanical Services design on projects from concept stage to completion
- Specification and design of Mechanical Building Services systems
- Continuous Design & Installation Quality Checks and Control
- Provide fully detailed tender packages / Tender report / analysis / recommendations
- Develop project scope with design team / client
- Uphold the mechanical design standards within the organisation
- Mentoring of engineering staff
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organisational skills
- Be capable of taking the lead on projects with minimal input from management team
- Experience leading & coordinate engineering team to successful deliver project
- Liaise with clients, architects and project managers
- Drive for continuous innovation and adoption of emerging technologies
- Champion of the company's mechanical design process and engineering techniques
- Deep understanding of CIBSE, ASHRAE, BS, IS and EN Standards.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite of Software
- Working knowledge of Bluebeam, AutoCad and REVIT
- Any other engineering analysis software is an advantage.
Minimum Qualifications: Honours Degree – Chartered an advantage but not essential
Sector: Data Centres
Essential Experience: 7+ years with Data Centre, Industrial or High Tech experience as preferable
£££ Competitive salary and benefits ££££