about 1 month ago
Green Recruitment Company are currently partnering with a Renewable Energy focused advisory firm who are currently looking to strengthen their team with a Senior Investment Associate. You will be accountable for the smooth execution of advisory missions relating to financial structuring, raising required debt or leading M&A equity finance transactions.
With an international presence, exciting growth plans and a commitment to renewable energy, now is a great time to join the team.
· Taking responsibility for financial structuring, raising required debt or supporting M&A equity finance transactions
· Leading the interactions with clients, banks and other project stakeholders
· Supervising financial analysts on the development and management of financial models and cash flow valuations for renewable energy projects
· General market intelligence and business development on sectors of interest to the company
· Active participation in an entrepreneurial, international and dynamic team focused environment
· The ideal candidate should have 6+ years of experience in project finance, with exposure to renewable energy or infrastructure projects
· Ideally degree qualified in Finance or Engineering
· Excellent analytical skills and an ability to learn quickly
· Fluent in Japanese and English
· A strong understanding and mastering of financial concepts and products
· The ability to work in a fast-paced environment