Competitive Salary (DOE)
30 days ago
Our client a leading Renewables company is looking to hire an Investment Analyst & Investment Associate into their team based in Stockholm (hybrid working).
· Support throughout the entire investment cycle of the current and future renewable projects, from origination to execution.
· Support in structuring and securing financing (equity, debt) to fund the renewable projects
· Review and analyse new investments across the renewables space in UK & Europe
· Being involved in all areas of the investment cycle, including valuation, due diligence, structuring, deal documentation, preparing investment decisions and financing.
· Build and handle complex financial models throughout the investment cycle.
· Support management and the rest of the team with portfolio responsibilities
· Building relationships with external stakeholders.
· Prior experience (1-4 years) gained at an Investment Fund, Private Equity, Advisory firm, Developer or a M&A team
· Good understanding of the renewable energy / Infrastructure space
· Good financial modelling experience
· Strong teamwork
· Ability to multi-task and manage projects to deadlines
· Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
If this looks like the right role for you, please contact me using the details below: