11 days ago
My client is eager to hire a Senior Financial Analyst in Boston who can structure and execute transactions, as well as support business development.
The company provides renewables financial advisory services. They have projects across the U.S., Europe, Africa, and Australia in wind, solar, and storage. They have over 125 GW of renewable capacity and have worked with major renewable firms such as ENGIE, EDF, Macquarie, and Siemens.
This is an amazing opportunity to get exposure to a wide range of renewable technologies for a leading, global financial advisory firm.
· Support the project manager in defining and implementing the adequate financial structure
· Supervision of junior financial analysts on the development and management of financial models and cash flow valuations for renewable energy projects
· Organization and review of the due diligence work prepared by other advisors
· General market intelligence on sectors of interest to the company
· Business development assistance
· Active participation in an entrepreneurial, international and dynamic team focused on making projects happen and adding real value to our clients
· Masters or similar degree in Finance or Engineering from an internationally renowned institution
· Excellent analytical skills and an ability to learn quickly
· A strong understanding and mastering of financial concepts and products
· Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
· Thoroughness and organization
· The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· The ability to take initiatives and responsibility for allocated tasks
· The willingness to travel abroad