about 1 month ago
We are working with a leading Renewable Consultancy for a Senior Energy Economist. Salary range of £85,000 -£110,000 + bonus.
The primary responsibilities of the post include:
- supporting business development;
- undertaking economic and financial analysis;
- providing commercial or policy advice;
- developing and maintaining client relationships; and
- overseeing project delivery.
You will be responsible for delivering projects to a range of public and private sector clients.
- undertaking economic analysis;
- running the energy models;
- contributing to the maintenance and development of market modelling and economic tools;
- preparing proposals;
- support in delivering high-quality projects;
- including authoring high quality reports and verbal presentations.