£45,000 - £85,000 (Dependant on experience) + Bonus + LTIP
8 months ago
Development Manager - Energy Storage
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be partnered, with a well-funded renewable energy business, engaged to identify a new Senior Development Manager to join the London based team.
With a strong track-record & impressive portfolio of renewable energy assets, the position has arisen to lead on the development of new Energy Storage assets. With their existing pipeline set to increase exponentially, this role is a business-critical opportunity to shape the UK’s renewable energy & Carbon Zero landscape.
- New site identification & further progressing pipelined sites through to legally binding projects, to financial completion.
- Gaining planning approvals as & when required.
- Leading of commercial, technical & consenting aspects of project tendering, development & delivery.
- Legal & commercial agreement securement.
- Securing environmental permitting for any & all relevant sites.
- Bridging relationships with all relevant stakeholders – Consultants, Technology providers & connection suppliers.
- Mitigating any & all risks associated with the development journey.
- An experienced, out of the box thinker when approaching challenges/problems.
- A strong track-record in the development of renewable energy projects
- Full project lifecycle exposure in previous roles
- Commercially astute when it comes to development challenges
- A keen interest in renewable energy & sustainability
- Competent team player, but able to work autonomously where required.
#renewableenergy #development #energydevelopments #batterystorage #energystorage