5 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Credit Analyst to joina major financial service provider in the US. The role will suit an intellectually curious individual who is able to work in an evolving and dynamic industry, learn from other talented and experienced individuals, converse with a broad spectrum of borrowers across the country that face unique challenges, and broaden various skillsets. This position provides a strong platform for professional growth in an exciting and fast-paced group.
The role will focus on the national energy, power and utility market. The successful candidate will prepare analyses and conduct credit investigations of routine through more complex credits in accordance with prescribed methods and procedures. They will also prepare and/or assist in the preparation of credit reports and present those credit reports for appropriate staff or committees and cosponsors or approves credits within prescribed credit limits.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in credit/finance, preferably in banking or financial services industry; or appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of financial analysis, including cash flow analysis, balance sheet analysis, profitability, liquidity, and solvency analysis.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), taxation, legal forms of organizations, and business law.
- Intermediate knowledge of financial modeling techniques and preparation of pro forma financial statements.
- Ability to perform discounted cash flow analysis and analyze budgets / forecasts.
- Advanced ability to use spreadsheet, word processing, and database applications.
- Understanding of corporate finance and commercial loan documentation
- Ability to handle various responsibilities concurrently
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of working independently and in group settings
- Some travel required.