5 months ago
A rare opportunity to join the Asset Managing team at a leading investment fund specialising in medium and large PV Systems. Position based in Spain.
- Control and analyse performance of operating assets against the approved budgets, cashflow and P&L, including the detailed review and analysis of the production figures, availability, site technical performance, liquidated damages and insurance claims.
- Identifying operational risks to solar sites through robust operational analysis and agreeing and implementing solutions to resolve or mitigate such risks.
- Responsibility for contractual management of allocated SPV’s incl. O&M contracts, management of disputes and contractual/insurance claims, and involvement in the negotiation of new contracts at acquisition.
- Reviews and validates proposed short-term and long-term contracts /strategy for existing and new assets optimising P&L over life, including management of tendering and procurement process for commercial contracts during the operational phase
- Managing and reporting on the compliance of the solar farm companies with HSE legislation and other corporate policies in place.
- Provide input into quarterly reports on the progress of the portfolio.
- Engaging and maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders associated with the solar portfolio, including statutory authorities, formal and informal consultees.
- Minimum 2-3 years in a similar level role
- Bachelors’ Degree minimum (ideally in Engineering or similar discipline)
- Significant regulatory and contract knowledge and experience
- Fluent Spanish, business-level English
- Advanced standard MS Office suite, notably Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc
- Strong organisational, change management and business process skills