over 1 year ago
A great opportunity to join a leading solar manufacturer based in France
• Possess a detailed understanding of partner economics with demonstrated ability to assess a partner’s business and jointly develop successful strategies to incorporate and sell the company’s products in a way that positively impacts all aspects of the partner’s P&L.
• Account planning and management. Develop and execute joint business plans to drive company revenue and market share at partner accounts including but not limited to negotiating supply agreements, providing product training, assisting in development of co-marketing/demand generation campaigns, introduction of new products and managing day-to-day business issues.
• Territory planning and management skills including accurate forecasting on weekly/monthly/quarterly basis. Experience managing a portfolio of customers to achieve revenue and share objectives – including acquiring new customers as appropriate. Expected to develop forecasts for each account by analyzing historical sales data and information provided by the partner - comparing this with competitive and general market data as available.
• Candidates must be results oriented, self-motivated individuals who thrive in a dynamic, high growth, team oriented environment – and must share our passion for renewable energy.
• Minimum of 8 years proven B2B sales experience in a high tech industry selling via indirect channels such as authorized dealers and distributors of electro-mechanical equipment/devices.
• Experience in solar industry or conventional building trades (electrical, roofing, HVAC) is a plus but not required.
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
•Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as business, marketing and/or finance preferred.
> 50% travel required.
• Virtual office must have easy access to major metropolitan airport.