Up to £45,000 + commission
5 months ago
Do you want to work with in an Extremely forward thinking and innovative company and work alongside developing technology advancements? This is a fantastic opportunities to develop and grow within the business alongside the opportunity to work together with experts with invaluable industry experience/knowledge.
This role involves managing the Account Management team responsible for new business acquisition and renewals of customers 1-30 GWh on a fixed supply contract through Third Party Intermediates (TPI’s). Ensuring there is sufficient resource, processes and training to enable the team to achieve their targets in line with the business plan.
- Analysis of TPI performance (conversion rates, resource required, ability to cross/up sell, price feedback performance, average margin won)
- Optimise TPI relationship beyond daily contacts
- Maximise every opportunity, continually reviewing performance of standard margin and gather price feedback for >80% prices
- Support the team with TPI account plan strategies
- Liaise with the credit Team Manager to standardised credit exception process
- Working with Sales Support Team Manager to continually improve processes.
- Collaborate with marketing when rolling out new collateral and communications.
- Sales experience within the energy industry. Preferably in the I&C space as a Team Manager for Account Managers and/or Business Development Managers.
- Knowledge of fixed supply contract tender and negotiations process, including price build up, pricing windows, credit requirements, volume tolerance and payment options.
- Ability to map and optimise a sales process, identifying key sales objections and how to overcome them.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the initiative and ability to proactively plan and prioritise own work, and recognise when to ask for assistance.
- Strong ability to analyse data and present statistical information effectively.
- A real desire to coach and inspire a team to achieve their targets, develop as individuals and grow the team.
Does this role sound like something you’d be interested in? Please don’t hesitate to contact Emma with your CV at email@example.com