Sales Manager - Solar Cells
- Posted 21 February 2023
- Salary Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineRenewable Energy & Infrastructure
- Contact NameAnna Yao
Job Title: Sales Manager - Solar Cells
Job Type: Full-Time
Industry: Solar Energy
Our client is a leading Asian solar cell manufacturer looking for a skilled and experienced Sales Manager to join their team in the BENELUX region. As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for expanding their business in the BENELUX region and managing the sales of their high-quality solar cells to customers in the region.
• Develop and implement sales strategies to promote and expand the sales of our solar cells in Germany.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities and maintain relationships with existing customers.
• Collaborate with technical and logistics teams to ensure timely delivery and installation of solar cells.
• Attend industry events and trade shows to promote the company's products and services.
• Prepare sales reports and forecasts and provide market insights and feedback to management.
• Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the solar energy industry and market trends.
• At least 5 years of experience in sales, preferably in the solar energy sector.
• Strong knowledge of solar cell products, applications, and industry trends.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proven track record of achieving sales targets and growing business.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Fluent in German and English.
• Willingness to travel within the BENELUX and the wider EU region.