Competitive Salary (DOE)
11 months ago
Join a Solar PV & Wind IPP looking for an experienced Environmental Expert to support on projects >50MW.
- Perform environmental feasibility assessment of renewable energy projects (solar pv and wind).
- Environmental aspects of Wind and Solar PV projects and associated evacuation infrastructures: Biodiversity (fauna & flora), Chiroptera studies, Archeological and heritage assessment and studies, Municipal and Regional land use plans assessment.
- Environmental reports during construction and operation.
- Elaborate all Environmental Impact Screening and Assessment documentation provided in the frame of the Environmental Impact Assessment, both Regional and National.
- Elaborate all documentation for land compatibility.
- Liaise with external consultants supporting the Environmental approval process and technical due diligences.
- At least 5 years professional experience in Wind Farms and PV Plants Environmental Approval.
- Experience in preparation of documentation for Environmental Impact Assessment approval for wind farms and photovoltaic plants.
- Advance knowledge of Office, QGIS, ArcGis and Regional databases.
- Willingness to travel.
- Languages: Spanish and English