Up to £50,000 plus benefits
about 2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be working with a leading EV Fleet and Energy Storage business, who also innovate within the 2nd life battery usage market.
The rapidly growing start-up are delivering net-zero progress at every step, from capturing renewable energy, to transporting this power to their electric vehicle fleets. Following some significant international investment, they are making great progress and are looking to grow by bringing in an experienced Python Developer, who will joining the existing commercial analytics team.
This Individual will should ideally have experience developing solutions with Python within a team environment.
- Design and develop in-house Commercial Analytics tools with the Product Team to deliver functionality including but not limited to:
- Asset dispatch logic and optimisation
- Automated reporting and monitoring
- Cut large pieces of work into manageable chunks that can be delivered in one sprint.
- Work with the Product and Analytics teams to prioritise work.
- Rapidly switch gears should high priority items be escalated.
- Implement software development best practices within the Commercial Analytics team.
- Ensure reliable functionality wherever possible and conduct unit testing.
- Maintain the highest standard for security.
- 3+ years of experience of Python coding
- Proficient with git, repository management & agile processes
- Understanding of Pandas & Docker
- Driven, and excited to work within a team of analyst
- Experience with streamlit & geographical data
- Understanding of the UK energy market is a plus
- Ability to share good practise within the team
- Ability to work autonomously and build flexible codes