over 1 year ago
Excellent opportunity for a PV O&M Manager to work for a major renewable IPP with a focus on the French market.
Attached to the Operation and Maintenance Department, you will be in charge of the operation and photovoltaic maintenance of the park that will be entrusted to you (our park now represents more than 250 sites in France). You ensure the daily monitoring of performance, operation, management of maintenance, and improvement of monitoring tools.Your missions:
Park monitoring & performance:
- Process and analyze daily alarms from remote monitoring portals
- Manage the technical management and update of installed equipment (inverter, datalogger, PLCs, etc.)
- Ensure the follow-up of the technical documentation of the plants (serial numbers, DOE ...)
- Carry out regular reporting of the production and performance of the fleet through indicators.
Use and improvement of tools:
- Analyze production data, synthesize incidents and create operations reports for investors, management and monitor the KPIs deployed
- Optimize business tools: Develop monitoring systems, improve production monitoring and their indicators, participate in the development of IT projects (database)
- Manage, coordinate and supervise preventive and corrective maintenance,
- Organize and monitor the specific interventions of service providers: cleaning of modules, MV maintenance, etc.
- One-off trips are to be expected.
- You have a minimum Bac + 2 training and at least 5 years of experience in the field of operation and maintenance, ideally in renewable energies.
- You have the ability to lead a network of subcontractors who carry out maintenance operations and know how to enforce contractual commitments.
- You have an appetite for IT tools and will be able to participate in the deployment of new applications.You are autonomous, rigorous (se), organized (e), motivated and dynamic.
- You have a good interpersonal skills, analytical skills and know how to be a force of proposal in your missions.You are responsible, responsive and adaptable to various situations.
- You are convinced that renewable energies have a major role to play in the future and want to be a player in this change.
- You want to invest in a young, rapidly developing structure, carrying an ambitious and exciting business project.