Renewable Energy & Infrastructure,
Euro 45,000~50,000 plus bonus and benefit
6 months ago
Our client is one of the leading WTG manufactures, they are now looking to take on an experienced Project Manager in HCM city to be part of the SEA business unit and assist with the project management across the region.
Work alongside the project team and sales team to provide regular information and requirements for clients, take full P&L responsibility of the project. The role is also expected to include broader project management responsibilities and advisory input on certain projects and involve working directly with the company’s clients, joint venture partners and other external stakeholders.
- Supporting the Sales team with bidding preparation, make sure all technical requirements are transferred into a bidding proposal;
- Review and examine of the project proposal, make sure risk and compliance assessment are addressed in the contracts.
- Prepare analysis of actual projects costs and budget on an ongoing basis, bringing attention to the project director of any deviations and variations to the budget.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to develop and maintain the project cost forecast on an ongoing basis; Maintain project cash flows, monitoring both forecasted cash flows and actual cash flows of the project.
- Identify changes and claims, make sure all contracts are reviewed by the legal team and bring attention to the management team to avoid any early-stage defends and claims.
- Involves in all procurement activities, plan and put in place procurement strategy and make sure all agreements with subcontractors/external partners are in alignment with client contract.
- Responsible for project controlling and closure
- Degree in a relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working as a Project Manager. International exposure is a plus.
- Familiar with the wind industry, preferrable in the OEM side.
- Knowledge of administrating role, eg. Contract settlement, deal with customers and vendors for general issues etc.
- Have a good understanding of the logistic arrangement
- Excellent communication skills both in English.
- Cooperate with other functional departments and provide support to operational Manager and project manager to get the job done.