over 1 year ago
A great opportunity for a project manager looking to join an expanding and successful IPP. As the Project Manager, you will manage the execution for the design and build out of utility scale and commercial solar projects.
• Lead project team through the execution phase of the project by hosting regular team meetings, ensure design, procurement, inspections, site visits and other aspects of project execution is being conducted on time to ensure proper project close out.
• Engage cross-functional teams (e.g., field operations, sourcing, logistics, project finance, engineering, manufacturing, project controls, contract management) to ensure successful project execution
• Coordination of permitting for projects
• Coordination of installation schedules
• Create and manage all aspects of the project schedule as it relates to permitting, material purchase and delivery and the construction process
• Manage to multiple deadlines, included but not limited to internal, customer and Third-party requirements
• Create project cost estimates and negotiate with subcontractors
• Establishing and evaluating of proposals
• Ensure all safety material and documentation is onsite
•Actively developing Client relations to generate opportunities for new work
• Bachelor / Master degree in Management or Electrical Engineering
• 5 years + in project management, electrical engineering, project organization, reporting and leading of project teams.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational and written/oral communication skills.
• He/she should be a detail-oriented team member who can consistently meet deadlines and possess the ability to work independently as needed.
• You have proven track record in dealing with complex issues, problems and challenges with numerous stakeholders.
• Computer, interpersonal and customer service skills are necessary.
•The candidate must be able to multi-task and demonstrate the ability to work with a diverse project team members, executive managers, subcontractors, consultants and other professionals.
• He/she is well structured, pro-active and able to go into the details.
• Experience in technical engineering, design and construction of PV plants.
• Microsoft Office applications incl. Word, Excel and Power Point.