A rare Opportunity to join a global renewables developer and EPC company to deliver utiltiy scale solar projects in the UK.
- Balance of system (BOS) equipment sourcing, construction contractors selection
- Negotiation and execution of supply and construction agreements
- Obtention of projects design and engineering packages
- Preparation of CAPEX budgets, project scope and schedules
- Implementation and monitoring of Project Quality Control and Safety Compliance
- Ensuring compliance with environmental requirements
- Change Order Management
- Ensuring compliance to Project CAPEX
- Ensuring compliance with EPCM Team budgets
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Internal and external Project Communication, including steering committees
- Ensuring Compliance with Customer Service Agreement
- Action plan definition and follow up to achieve the project's objectives in terms of safety, quality, timeline, and profitability.
- Interface with construction subcontractors for all key execution matters
- Projects risks exposure analysis and mitigation plan
- Managing decisions related to the project's portfolio (i.e. technical issues, timing, supply chain, etc.)
- Client and Community Relations
- Enforcement of projects standards and procedures and contribution to continuous improvement.
- 8 years experience minimum in Project Management
- Utility Scale Solar Industry background is a must
- UK related experience