Open to Discussion
over 2 years ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a Global Powerhouse in the Energy Generation and Trading Space. The client are looking to add a Technical Project Manager for Pipeline Projects for their Gas Infrastructure team. The position would offer the chance for the successful candidate to manage projects with engineering contracts (max.C. € 5 million fee) and the responsibility for the project budget.
- Engineering studies or training (specialization in mechanical engineering, civil engineering, surveying engineering or similar)
- Extensive experience in pipeline technology, especially in route determination, design, special structures, corrosion protection
- Good knowledge of the German and international regulations for pipelines
- Good knowledge of the approval processes in Germany
- Experience in handling and structuring georeferenced data (GIS)
- Good knowledge of German and English, if possible, knowledge of other foreign languages
- Willingness to travel on missions at home and abroad
- High level of self-motivation and responsibility
- Resilient team player
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.