about 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working in partnership with a leading French renewable energy company. They work with multiple renewable technologies across the full project lifecycle. The group have a strong track record in emerging markets such as Africa & Central America as well as Europe.
The group are looking to hire an experienced project manager (5-6 years of experience) specialized in renewable energy (wind and/or solar) with a preference towards Wind.
- Ensure the execution of EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) contracts in compliance with the commitments of Safety, Quality, Cost and Time taken at the signing of the contract,
- Participate in the preparation of initial bids, the drafting of contracts and the preparation of projects in anticipation of the effective launch of the project,
- Manage the relationship with the client and subcontractors throughout the duration of the contract,
- Ensure risk management and financial monitoring of the project (forecasting of expenditure at completion, margin security, cash flow optimization),
- Coordinate technical studies, procurement and works during the project execution phase.
- Perform Reporting for the Operations Department.
- A general engineering background or oriented in the fields of electrical engineering or construction
- The candidate will have at least 5-6 years' experience in managing technical wind export projects.
- The candidate will have significant experience in the supervision of multidisciplinary teams, and his/her career path has preferably been in the fields of Renewable energies. (wind)
- Speaking French and English is mandatory for the position.