Competitive Salary (DOE)
10 days ago
Join a company that is a part of a leading international engineering, infrastructure and energy group with a strong record in the delivery of renewable energy projects throughout the Asia-Pacific. My client is looking for experienced and skilled project engineering managers that have worked across wind and solar projects or technologies across emerging markets (Hydrogen & EV). This would be an exciting opportunity to expand your body of experience further into the renewables market in conjunction with an attractive remuneration package.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
- Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications and technical drawings.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Overseeing project production efforts to assure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time and within budget.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree in electrical/civil/mechanical engineering degree form an accredited school.
- 3+ years working across renewables projects
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience in using required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to engineering workstreams
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
If this sounds like the role for you, please do not wait to apply.